Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
- Chicken breast, lean, raw, 200 g
- Butternut pumpkin, 0.25 average pumpkin(s) , diced
- Zucchini, 1 medium , diced
- Dried paprika, 2 teaspoon(s) , smoked
- Olive oil spray, 1 spray(s)
- SunRice Steamed Rice in 90 Seconds, Medium Grain Brown, 1 250g pouch(s)
- Baby spinach, 2 cup(s)
- Basil pesto, 2 tablespoon(s)
Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
Place chicken breast, pumpkin and zucchini on a lined baking tray. Sprinkle over smoked paprika, spray with cooking oil and toss well to combine. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until golden and tender. Once cooled slice the chicken thinly across the grain.
To serve combine the brown rice, roasted vegetables and baby spinach in a large bowl. Top with sliced chicken and pesto.
TIP: A pre-cooked chicken could be used if you don’t have time to roast your own. You can prepare the roast vegetables ahead of time and serve cold, or re-heated with the salad.