Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 10 mins
Food units per serve 1 bread & cereals, 1 meat & protein, 1 vegetables, 1 dairy, 1 fats
- 1 teaspoon Olive oil
- 2 Portabello mushrooms, sliced
- 2 Garlic cloves, sliced
- Cooking oil spray
- 2 Eggs
- ¼ cup The Complete Dairy High Protein milk
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- ½ teaspoon Cumin seeds
- 25g Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Coriander leaves
- 1 slice of Burgen bread, toasted
- Heat 1 tsp. of olive oil in a small frypan over medium-high heat. Cook mushrooms and garlic for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a jug.
- Heat a small frypan over medium heat and spray with cooking oil. Add turmeric and cumin seeds and toast for 1 minute or until fragrant. Pour in egg mixture and grate over cheese. Once eggs are set around the edges, begin to fold egg mixture over itself until almost cooked.
- Serve scrambled eggs and mushrooms on toast topped with coriander leaves.