Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Food Units: 1.5 protein, 5.8 vegetables, 0.5 dairy, 1.3 fats & oils
- Olive oil, 1 teaspoon(s)
- Garlic, 2 clove(s) , thinly sliced
- Onion, any type, 0.5 medium , e.g. red onion, diced
- Tomato passata, 1 cup(s)
- Cannellini beans, canned, drained, 2 cup(s)
- Basil, 1 bunch(s) , leaves picked
- Mushrooms, 4 portobello mushroom(s) , or field
- Cheddar cheese, reduced fat (15% fat), 50 g , grated
- Broccoli, 1 head(s) , cut into small florets and stems thinly sliced
- Lemon, 1 lemon(s) , zested and juiced
- Pine nuts, 1 teaspoon(s)
Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan forced).
Heat olive oil in a large frypan over medium heat. Add the garlic and onion and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes or until onion is soft. Add tomato passata simmer for 10 minutes or until thickened. Stir through beans and ½ the basil leaves.
Place mushrooms on a lined baking tray. Spoon over tomato mixture and top with cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until mushroom is tender.
Meanwhile, place broccoli and 1 tablespoon of water in a microwave safe container. Cover with a lid or cling film and microwave 2-3 minutes or until broccoli in tender. Pour over lemon zest, juice and pine nuts, and gently toss.
Serve broccoli alongside mushrooms. Garnish with remaining basil leaves.