Prep 5 mins
Cook 55 mins
Food Units: 1 protein, 2 vegetables, 1 dairy, 1 fats & oils
- Pumpkin, any type, 400 g, peeled and cut into 3 cm cubes
- Olive oil, 1 tablespoon(s)
- Soy sauce, 1 teaspoon(s)
- Leek, 2 medium leek(s) , finely sliced and washed
- Garlic, 2 clove(s) , crushed
- Baby spinach, 300 g
- Black pepper, ground, 1 pinch(s)
- Eggs, raw, 8 60g egg(s)
- Natural yoghurt, low fat, 400 g
- Cheddar cheese, tasty, 50 g , grated
Preheat oven to 170°C (330°F). Grease a small baking dish with a little oil.
Place pumpkin in a bowl with 1 teaspoon oil and soy sauce and toss to coat. Tip pumpkin onto a baking tray and roast for 25 minutes.
Heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add leek and cook for 5 minutes, or until soft. Add garlic and spinach leaves and cook until spinach has wilted. Tip mixture onto work surface and chop roughly. Season to taste with pepper.
Whisk eggs, yoghurt and cheese together lightly in a large bowl. Add pumpkin and spinach mixture and gently stir to combine. Pour mixture into prepared dish and bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until set. Serve with a salad.
TIP: Cooking times may vary depending on the depth of the baking dish used.