Preparation 5 mins
Cooking 0 mins
Food units per serve 1 meat and protein, 1 bread & cereals, 1 vegetables, 1 dairy, 1 fats
- 3/4 cup canned cannellini beans, drained
- 50 g reduced fat feta cheese
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 2 tbsp fresh mint
- 20 g avocado, sliced
- 1 slice Burgen bread (any type)
- Combine cannellini beans, ¾ feta and lemon juice in a small bowl. Use a fork to roughly mash.
- Serve smashed cannellini beans on toast topped with avocado, remaining feta and mint.
TIP: Excess cannellini bean mixture could be made and kept refrigerated for 1-2 days.