Food Units: 1.6 protein, 3.4 vegetables, 0.1 dairy, 1 fats & oils
- Cannellini beans, canned, drained , 0.25 cup(s)
- Frozen peas , 1 cup(s)
- Salt reduced liquid stock, any flavour , 150 ml
- Lemon , 0.25 lemon(s) , juiced
- Ricotta Cheese , 0.5 tablespoon(s)
- Olive oil , 1 teaspoon(s)
- Beef fillet, lean, raw , 125 g
- Green beans , 1 cup(s) chopped
Place the cannellini beans, peas and stock in a small saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Remove from heat and drain, reserving liquid. Place the bean mixture, lemon juice, ricotta and a pinch of salt and pepper in a food processer or mash with a potato masher. Add a tablespoon of the reserved stock to help blend if necessary. Cover to keep warm and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Season steak and cook for 3-4 minutes each side, or until cooked to your liking. Transfer to a plate, cover with foil and set aside to rest.
Return pan to the heat. Add green beans and a little of the reserved stock. Cook for 3-4 minutes.
Place mash and vegetables on a serving plate and top with the steak.
Serve broccoli alongside mushrooms. Garnish with remaining basil leaves.